Structure and manage PPC campaigns to increase the number of high-quality visitors to your website. Learn how to develop PPC campaigns that increase clicks and reduce costs. Understand effective retargeting and set key performance indicators that boost your PPC performance.
What are the objectives of the PPC course?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a useful internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. With this internet model, advertisers pay the publisher or the website owner only when the someone clicks an advertisement. With Market Motive’s advanced PPC online course, you will be trained in the field of PPC and Paid Search. You will be able to display compelling campaigns to a target audience based on their interests and demonstrated search history.
You will learn to:
- Understand the role of Pay per Click in the search marketing landscape
- Develop and implement PPC campaigns that increase high quality clicks and raise Quality Scores
- Craft highly effective PPC ads that encourage click-throughs while continuously testing
- Develop a bid management strategy to maximise high quality visitors and minimise costs
- Identify, measure and act upon the KPIs that will help you boost your PPC performance
What skills does this pay-per-click course aim to teach you?
This advanced Pay-Per-Click(PPC) course helps participants gain expertise in Pay-Per-Click and Paid Search. After completing this advanced PPC course, participants will be able to:
Understand various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising
- Familiarize themselves with the auction model of paid search, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity
- Comprehend the differences between multiple search engines and identify the impact of each search engine on a paid campaign
- Assess the market shared by each search engine
- Identify and analyze the past and future Pay-Per-Click trends and make use of these patterns
- Define, measure, and compare keywords and use these insights in your remarketing efforts
- Choose keywords best-suited to fit the advertising model.
- Identify various campaign settings and the pricing models involved in PPC
- Develop paid advertisement content and landing pages and efficiently use ad groups
- Understand which PPC campaigns work for your competition by analyzing market trends
- Conduct research and track ROI and clicks to make informed business decisions
Who should take this pay-per-click course?
Professionals looking to elevate their digital marketing skills would benefit from this course. The PPC training is beneficial for those looking to specialize in paid campaigns. Apart from this, the course is useful for the following entities:
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals